Tree Service Arlington
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Arlington Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Arlington’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Arlington, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Arlington, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Arlington, TX
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Arlington Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Arlington Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Arlington providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Arlington.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Arlington tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
For 21 years, Arlington has been a designated Tree City USA, which recognizes its efforts in improving its urban forest. It is one of the 3,400 communities in the country given such recognition. Around 22.4% of the city is covered by trees.
Arlington is in Hardiness Zone 8. Summers are hot and winters are partly cloudy. The average annual temperature is 37 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 40 inches of rain annually, which is higher than the 38 inches national average. Meanwhile, it has 235 sunny days a year and one inch of snow. With its humid subtropical climate, below are some of the most common trees you can grow in Arlington:
- Bottlebrush Buckeye: With an average height of 12 feet and a width of 15 feet, this is an ideal tree if you have limited space to spare. It is disease and pest-resistant, so it requires minimal maintenance. Nonetheless, take note that it might not do well when it is too hot, so regular watering is a must.
- Flowering Dogwood: This is a great choice if you want your landscape to stand out, making it add value to your property. It has a four-season of beauty, so you can expect it to turn heads throughout the year. In the spring, it grows showy white and pink flowers. In the fall, the foliage turns reddish-purple.
- Crape Myrtle: From its showy flowers to bright autumn foliage, this is another tree that will make your yard more interesting. It is available in different heights, with dwarf varieties that are perfect for small spaces. When growing this tree, pick a location that receives at least six hours of full sun daily.
- Winged Sumac: Growing at a height of 20 to 35 feet, it is a large shrub or small tree, with open branches and crooked trunks. The brilliant red foliage will add a distinct beauty come fall in any landscape. It also has showy fruits and shiny leaves that make the tree more appealing.
Looking for trees in Arlington? Below are some of the top places you might want to visit:
- Crystal Canyon Natural Area: At 40 acres, this preserve is home to lush greenery, including many trees. It has a .5-mile trail, perfect for a relaxing walk. The forest also has several birds.
- Bob Cooke Park: This city park has a playground, an indoor pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a short walking trail.
Tree management in the city is handled by the Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments, among other agencies. As a Tree City USA, Arlington has a dedicated Tree Board and has several ordinances that protect and promote trees. It has various programs for increasing its urban canopy. A good example of the latter is Let’s Enhance Arlington’s Forest (LEAF), which is headed by the Forestry and Beautification office. Its goal is to introduce high-quality trees to public and private spaces in the city. Introduced in 2007, the program donates trees to make the community greener.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Arlington Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Arlington residents are hiring tree service in Arlington professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Arlington Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Arlington are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Arlington Tree Services
1 Arlington Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Arlington Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Arlington remain healthy throughout the year. Arlington residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Arlington Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Arlington tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Arlington Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Arlington tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Arlington residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Arlington Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Arlington tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Arlington residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.
Arlington Tree Service Experts
1721 Susan Dr
Arlington, TX 76010