Tree Service Bedford
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Bedford Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Bedford is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Bedford crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Bedford, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Bedford specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Bedford is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Bedford, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Bedford Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Bedford Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Bedford providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Bedford.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Bedford tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
A part of Tarrant County, Bedford is considered a mid-city connecting Fort Worth and Dallas. Despite the strategic location, it is a suburb, making it a relaxing place to live compared to the surrounding busy urban areas. You will find several parks and plenty of trees, which contribute to its livability.
Bedford is in Hardiness Zone 8a. Summers are muggy while winters are windy. The average temperature throughout the year ranges from 37 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 38 inches of rain, which is similar to the national average. Meanwhile, there is one inch of snow and 235 sunny days a year. With these conditions, below are some of the most common trees to grow in Bedford:
- Lacey Oak: This drought and heat-tolerant tree is one of the most common you will find in Texas. You can grow this tree in a place with full sun or light afternoon shade. It is best to plant it in a location with well-draining limestone soil, although it will also grow in clay and even high-alkaline soil.
- Pinyon Pine: It grows well in a warm and sunny climate, making it a great option for Bedford trees. The tree rarely grows over 20 feet, so it is perfect even for small landscapes. This is a slow-growing tree. It will grow even in dry soil and will require minimal maintenance.
- Texas Redbud: With pink flowers growing in bare branches, this is a show-stopping tree. The best growing conditions include partial shade and well-draining soil. Pruning is also necessary to maintain the shape of the tree, as well as for the removal of dead branches.
- Desert Willow: More than being drought-tolerant, it requires minimal maintenance, making it a great option for lazy gardeners. The trumpet-shaped flowers are not only attractive, but they are also a favorite of birds, bees, and butterflies.
With its suburban environment, Bedford has several relaxing parks adorned by diverse trees. Below are some of the parks that are worth visiting:
- Central Park: A small five-acre park, it has a paved trail surrounded by many shade trees, making it a relaxing place to go for a walk. Other facilities include a sand volleyball court, a covered pavilion, and a playground.
- Brook Hollow Park: This nine-acre park has a huge open space, which also serves as a popular venue for community events. It has a playground, a soccer field, a water fountain, and picnic areas.
- Generations Park: Another relaxing park in the city, it has plenty of trees, a lake, a fishing pier, walking and jogging paths, and rentable pavilions.
Bedford has Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments, which are the main agencies handling tree management in public spaces, including streets, medians, and parks. They also organize different programs for greening the community, including volunteer tree planting. They also give away trees to residents, which is a way to encourage planting in private residences to improve the urban canopy.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Bedford Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Bedford residents are hiring tree service in Bedford professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Bedford Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Bedford are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Bedford Tree Services
1 Bedford Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Bedford Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Bedford remain healthy throughout the year. Bedford residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Bedford Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Bedford tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Bedford Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Bedford tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Bedford residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Bedford Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Bedford tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Bedford residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.