We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Brown’s Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. David was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Benbrook Tree Service Experts
Serving Benbrook County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
Tree Service Benbrook is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
Brown’s Tree Service in Benbrook. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in Benbrook is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Benbrook for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Benbrook Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Benbrook methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Benbrook, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Tree Care Benbrook Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Benbrook Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Benbrook providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Benbrook.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Benbrook tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
A suburb of Fort Worth located at the southwest of Tarrant County, Benbrook has a Texas Scenic City Certification. The latter is awarded to communities with scenic public spaces and roadways, contributing to a better image. Among others, one of the reasons for the latter is the presence of many trees, which also contribute to Benbrook’s livability.
Benbrook is in Hardiness Zone 8a. It has hot summers and windy winters. Throughout the year, the average temperature ranges from 37 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 35 inches of rain, one inch of snow, and 228 sunny days annually. Given such an environment, below are some of the best trees to grow in Benbrook:
- Shumard Oak: From producing valuable timber to attracting wildlife, this tree offers plenty of benefits. It is great for urban landscapes because it can tolerate poor growing environments, even pollution. With its broad and open crown, this also makes an excellent choice if you want a shade tree in your yard.
- Yaupon Holly: If you have limited space to spare in your property, this is a good tree. There are large varieties that can grow up to 25 feet, while you will also find dwarf varieties for small yards. The tree will grow whether it is in a location with full sun or partial shade.
- Loblolly Pine: After red maple, this is the second most common tree in the United States. It has five to eight-inch needles, which grow in a group of three. Upon maturity, the tree reaches a height of 40 to 90 feet, so make sure that you have generous space in your property.
- Little Gem Magnolia: If evergreen magnolia is too big for your yard, this dwarf variety is an excellent alternative. Reaching a height of only 12 feet and a width of eight feet, this is a stunning addition to small gardens. The tree is also almost disease and pest-free, so it will require minimal maintenance.
If you are looking for trees in Benbrook, below are some of the best places to check out:
- Timbercreek Park: A part of Timbercreek Subdivision, the facilities in this neighborhood park include a playground, a tennis court, a practice soccer field, a community garden, and picnic areas.
- Dutch Branch Park: More than just a park, it is also an athletic complex. Some of the facilities include a playground, walking tracks, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and soccer fields.
- South Benbrook Park: This pocket park is a project of the City Council in partnership with the Benbrook United Methodist Church. It has a playground, bicycle racks, and walking tracks, surrounded by trees.
The tree management in the city is handled by the Public Services Department. Under this is the Parks and Recreation Department, which takes care of trees in city parks. They have different programs, including tree-planting volunteer activities. Private organizations like Texas Trees also have their respective initiatives for improving the urban forest in Benbrook.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in Benbrook Providers
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Benbrook Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Benbrook residents are hiring tree service in Benbrook professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Benbrook Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Benbrook are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Benbrook Tree Services
1Benbrook Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our tree removal Benbrook team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2Benbrook Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our tree pruning Benbrook team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Benbrook tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
3Benbrook Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our tree trimming Benbrook team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Benbrook residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
4Benbrook Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Benbrook tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Benbrook residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Benbrook remain healthy throughout the year. Benbrook residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborist Benbrook help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.