Tree Service Burleson
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Burleson Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Burleson is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Burleson crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Burleson, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Burleson specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Burleson is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Burleson, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Burleson Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Burleson Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Burleson providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Burleson.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Burleson tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
Burleson is a city in Johnson and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It has a total area of 26.07 square miles, of which 26.01 square are land and 0.07 square miles, or 0.25%, are water. Burleson has a humid subtropical climate which is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters, with an average annual rainfall of 37 inches per year. Its annual average high is 75.3 °F and its annual average low 53.2 °F.
The Burleson is in USDA Hardiness Zones 8a and its series consists of very deep to clayey alluvium, moderately well-drained soils that formed in calcareous clayey alluvium of Pleistocene age derived from mixed sources. Slope ranges from 0 to 5 percent. Some of the main native tree to grow in the city:
- Quercus macrocarpa – is a large deciduous tree growing up to 98 ft, rarely 160 ft, in height, and is one of the most massive oaks with a trunk diameter of up to 10 ft; reports of taller trees occur but have not been verified. It is one of the slowest-growing oaks, with a growth rate of 1 ft per year when young.
- Betula nigra – is a deciduous tree growing to 80–100 ft with a trunk 20 to 60 inches in diameter. The base of the tree is often divided into multiple slender trunks. The bark of a young river birch can vary from having a salmon-pink to a brown-gray tint and can be described as having loose layers of curling, paper-thin scales.
- Triadica sebifera – The simple, deciduous leaves of this tree are alternate, broad rhombic to ovate and have smooth edges, heart-shaped, and sometimes with an extended tail often resembling the Ficus religiosa tree. The leaves are bright green and slightly paler underneath. The tree is monoecious, producing male and female flowers on the same plant.
The trees are distributed all around the city, mostly found in public parks, such as:
- Warren Park – This is a great park for many ages and like most of the Burleson parks, it’s very well maintained. It is one of the best parks in Burleson featuring a huge grassy area for Picnic, lighted basketball and tennis courts, pavilion, restrooms, and a skating Area.
- Great Park – for a family picnic or just a walk around the lake. There are multiple ponds to fish from and paths that people run on. It’s a great little course there’s lots of families and people hanging out, walking, running and throwing frisbees. It’s a great place to hang out, have fun, and enjoy the biodiversity of the city.
The City of Burleson maintains multiple parks every year with a total of 348 acres by the Parks and Recreation Department which provides the best care for various kinds of trees and plants. Besides that, the department is responsible for park lighting, lakesides, hiking trails, and playgrounds.
Concerning trees standing on private lands the Parks and Recreation Department does not support its maintenance, owners shall contact private companies.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Burleson Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Burleson residents are hiring tree service in Burleson professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Burleson Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Burleson are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Burleson Tree Services
1 Burleson Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Burleson Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Burleson remain healthy throughout the year. Burleson residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Burleson Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Burleson tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Burleson Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Burleson tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Burleson residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Burleson Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Burleson tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Burleson residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.
Burleson Tree Service Experts
352 N Rudd St
Burleson, TX 76028