Tree Service Fort Worth
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Fort Worth Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Fort Worth’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Arlington, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Fort Worth Emergency Tree Removal Service
We work around the clock to facilitate emergency tree removals in Fort Worth. Our responses are quick – you can rely on our team to get to your home on time and start working on emergency removing a tree immediately. We understand that even slight delays can easily result in the loss of lives and heavy injuries to those residing next to the tree. We want to help you avoid spending thousands of dollars on home repairs and hospital bills – this is why our team works on emergency tree removals even in the dark hours of the night.
We know that it is generally impossible to plan for emergency tree removals ahead of time. For this reason, our charges for emergency removing a tree are geared towards favoring our customer’s budget. In addition to being affordable, we have equipped our team with the most recent emergency tree removal tools – this allows us to make the tree removals 100% safe.
Emergency Tree Removal 24/7 Service
In Fort Worth, some of the things that make emergency removing a tree necessary include:
- City citations – It is not uncommon for Fort Worth residents to receive citations requiring them to remove trees immediately. If this happens, we will help you avoid fines by removing the tree on time.
- Insurance deadlines – Failing to keep insurance deadlines can cost you thousands of dollars. if you have an approaching deadline, our team can help you with emergency removing a tree, allowing you to beat the deadline.
- Trees blocking roads – If a tree fell unexpectedly, blocking a road in your locality, our emergency tree removal team can help restore the road’s usability.
We arrive at the tree’s location already armed with the gear we will need to remove the tree. With modern tools and a team of experienced professionals, emergency tree removal will take a short time and will be handled safely.
Our #1 goal is to ensure that you do not feel overcharged. However, if our team has to work off-duty hours, the cost of emergency removing a tree might be a little bit high. This is why we will use all possible solutions to secure the tree – for example, we might cable the tree to stabilize it – during the off-duty hours so that we can come back and remove it during the on-duty hours. In addition to improving your safety, this helps you save a lot of money.
Signs that a Tree Should be Removed
- Sudden lean – Although some trees may have a natural lean (this is usually very slight), a new or excessive lean could be a sign that the tree is dying (or dead) and may fall over soon.
- The roots are decaying – If your tree’s roots are damaged, this is an indicator that the tree’s structural support is damaged. To avoid heavy losses, you should consider calling an emergency tree removal specialist as soon as possible.
- The trunk is compromised – Cavities and cracks in the tree trunk are indications that the tree has already suffered significant damage. If the trunk is hollow, this shows that it is rotting from the inside and might fall unexpectedly.
- Sprouts emerging from the trunk – This is generally an indicator that the tree has suffered severe stress. If the tree is not taken care of and the stress reduced to allow it to heal itself, it may end up falling unexpectedly.
Hiring an Expert for Emergency Tree Removal
When handled by an inexperienced individual, emergency removing a tree can damage a significant portion of your commercial or residential property. Since the tree may fall where you or your family is, you could lose a life or end up with heavy injuries. Compared to paying hospital bills or using your money to repair your home, the amount you spend on emergency tree removal professionals is much less.
A team of professionals will have special tools to stabilize the tree during the removal process. This reduces the chances of the tree falling on your home or utility lines to zero. Since professionals have been conducting emergency tree removals for years, they will know how to remove trees that might seem to be in extremely dangerous situations.
In addition to helping you with emergency removing a tree, professionals will clean your compound after the tree removal. They will leave your home after restoring the property’s ambiance and beauty.