Tree Service Haltom City & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Haltom City Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Haltom City Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Haltom City is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Haltom City crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Haltom City, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Haltom City specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Haltom City is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Haltom City for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Haltom City methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Haltom City, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Tree Care Haltom City Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Haltom City Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Haltom City providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Haltom City.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Haltom City tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
An inner Fort Worth suburb, Haltom City has been recognized as a Tree City USA for seven years. This designation acknowledges the city’s commitment to protecting and growing its urban forest. It has a tree preservation ordinance and a Tree Board, which are some of the most important requirements to belong in the more than 3,400 communities in the country with a Tree City USA designation.
Haltom City is in Hardiness Zone 8a. It has a temperate and warm climate, marked by muggy summers and windy winters. The average annual temperature ranges from 37 to 97 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 37 inches of rain, one inch of snow, and 230 sunny days a year. Here are some of the best trees to grow in Haltom City:
- Japanese Maple: One of the most attractive trees in Haltom City, it has lace-like and fine leaves, which are at their most beautiful in the fall. Come autumn, its brightly-colored foliage is sure to turn heads. It has a height and width of eight to 30 feet, which makes it a great choice even for small spaces.
- Lacey Oak: Also called canyon oak and blue oak, it has soft-pink leaves when young that turn to blue-green upon maturity. It is drought-tolerant, so it is perfect for the warm climate in Texas. Before growing this tree, make sure to pick a location with well-draining soil.
- Dogwood: From small shrubs to ornamental trees, dogwood exists in different varieties, many of them will grow well in Haltom City. It has an average height of 10 to 25 feet, so it isn’t too demanding when it comes to its space requirements. It is best to grow this tree in a site with moist and well-draining soil.
- Aleppo Pine: Upon maturity, it reaches a height of 60 feet and a width of 40 feet. It is more popular as a park specimen instead of a private landscape tree because of its size. It will grow well whether in loamy and sandy soil, but make sure that it receives full sun.
Looking for relaxing parks and shade trees in Haltom City? Below are some of the best places to check out:
- Buffalo Ridge Park: At 95 acres, this is the largest park in the city. It has a paved path for walking, jogging, and biking. There is also a softball field, a playground, and a multi-use pavilion.
- Broadway Park: This 15-acre neighborhood park offers several facilities, such as a flag football field, an inline hockey rink, a water spray ground, and tennis courts.
- North Park: With an 18-hole disc golf course, a soccer practice field, basketball courts, and playgrounds, this 45-acre park is another place in the city with plenty of trees.
If you want to volunteer in tree planting activities in Haltom City, check out the Parks and Recreation Department. They have several events throughout the year, including the Arbor Day celebration.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Haltom City Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Haltom City residents are hiring tree service in Haltom City professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Haltom City Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Haltom City are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Haltom City Tree Services
1 Haltom City Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our tree removal Haltom City team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Haltom City Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Haltom City remain healthy throughout the year. Haltom City residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborist Haltom City help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Haltom City Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our tree pruning Haltom City team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Haltom City tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Haltom City Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our tree trimming Haltom City team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Haltom City residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Haltom City Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Haltom City tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Haltom City residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.