Tree Service Keller & Affordable Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Keller Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Keller Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Keller is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Keller crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Keller, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Keller specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Keller is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Keller for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Keller methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Keller, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Tree Care Keller Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Keller Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Keller providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Keller.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Keller tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
Combining the convenience of a big city with the charm of a small town, Keller is known for its quality of life. Among others, one thing that contributes to the latter is the dense urban canopy. No wonder, Keller is a designated Tree City USA, which recognizes its unparalleled effort in growing and protecting trees.
Keller is in Hardiness Zone 8a. It has a humid subtropical climate, which is marked by hot summers and windy winters. Throughout the year, the average temperature ranges from 36 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 39 inches of rain, one inch of snow, and 235 sunny days a year. With its climate, below are some of the best trees to grow in Keller:
- Japanese Snowbell: This small tree will grow at an average height of 20 to 30 feet, making it a great option for limited spaces. It has attractive spring blooms, which will add a distinct character to your yard. Many people also love this tree because it requires minimal maintenance.
- American Elm: This tree can reach a height of 90 feet and a spread of 70 feet, so make sure that you have generous space to spare. It has a unique vase-shaped canopy. You will find several varieties that are pest and disease-resistant, which are highly recommended if you don’t want the tree to be a problem.
- Mexican Plum: A common tree for residential landscapes in Texas, its green leaves turn orange in the fall, making it a show-stopper. It also has small but striking red fruits. If you are growing this tree, make sure to choose a location with at least six hours of direct sun daily.
- Texas Persimmon: If you are looking for a compact and easy-to-grow fruit tree in Keller, this is a great option. It does not need spraying as it resists various pests and diseases. It grows edible fruits, which are known for being potent sources of Vitamins A and C.
Keller has 11 parks occupying over 300 acres of land. Below are some of the places that are worth a visit:
- Bear Creek Park: At 44 acres, this large park offers a variety of outdoor activities, including two playgrounds, a sandbox, four sand volleyball courts, baseball fields, a gazebo, and picnic tables.
- Johnson Road Park: Some of the facilities in this 15-acre park include a hiking and biking trail, outdoor exercise equipment, horseshoe pits, and a basketball court.
- Keller Sports Park: With 140 developed acres and 52 acres of undeveloped land, this is one of the largest open spaces with trees in the city. It has baseball fields, soccer fields, equestrian trails, and picnic tables.
Tree maintenance in the city is handled by key agencies, such as the Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments. Meanwhile, as a designated Tree City USA, Keller also has a Tree Board, which creates ordinances and spearheads activities that are related to increasing its urban canopy.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Keller Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Keller residents are hiring tree service in Keller professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Keller Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Keller are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Keller Tree Services
1 Keller Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our tree removal Keller team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Keller Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Keller remain healthy throughout the year. Keller residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborist Keller help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Keller Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our tree pruning Keller team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Keller tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Keller Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our tree trimming Keller team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Keller residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Keller Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Keller tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Keller residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.