#1 Tree Service Springtown & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Springtown Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Springtown is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Springtown crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Springtown, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Springtown specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Springtown is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Springtown, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Springtown Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Springtown Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Springtown providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Springtown.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Springtown tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
A part of Wise and Parker Counties, Springtown is known for its community spirit. It is a great place to live, work, and play, especially for families. More than its strategic location, the city is also known for having many trees, which you will find in both public and private spaces.
Springtown is in Hardiness Zone 8a. The summer temperatures can go as high as 96 degrees Fahrenheit. On the other hand, in the winter, the temperature can be as low as 35 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 37 inches of rain, one inch of snow, and 235 sunny days a year. With its humid subtropical climate below are some of the best trees to grow in Springtown:
- Weeping Willow: This graceful tree is an excellent option for large gardens. It can grow at a height and spread of 60 feet, so make sure that you have enough space. The tree will thrive best in a location with full sun and moist but well-draining soil. Its roots can be quite invasive, so watch out for where you plant it.
- Poplar: You will have more than 35 species of poplar to choose from, most of which will provide an incredible shade on your property. It is also a fast grower, so it is perfect for impatient gardeners. They have heart-shaped leaves that provide the tree a distinct appearance.
- Flowering Cherry: If you are looking for the best flowering tree in Springtown, it is hard to go wrong with this option. Its profusion of spring blooms will make this tree a head-turner. It is best to grow it in a location with full sun where it is protected from harsh winds.
- Dogwood: This is a notable tree if you want your landscape to look interesting throughout the year. It has red, pink, or white flowers, which will bloom a few weeks before spring. In the fall, its green leaves turn reddish-purple. While it can grow in full sun, those that are located in partial shade tend to do better.
Home to over 33 acres of parkland, below are some of the best places to visit if you want to see trees in Springtown:
- Springtown Park: Located in Walnut Creek Drive, this is a popular spot for families and children. It has a playground and paved trails that are surrounded by many shade trees.
- Cartwright Park: This park has a rentable pavilion, which is perfect for gatherings in small groups.
The city has active programs for increasing and maintaining its tree canopy, which it considers vital in improving livability. From Public Works to Parks & Recreation, different agencies are working together for creating and implementing a plan for tree care and management. These agencies take care of trees in streets, medians, parks, and other public spaces. In private properties, on the other, you have the freedom to choose an arborist if you require different tree services.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Springtown Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Springtown residents are hiring tree service in Springtown professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Springtown Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Springtown are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Springtown Tree Services
1 Springtown Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Springtown Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Springtown remain healthy throughout the year. Springtown residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Springtown Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Springtown tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Springtown Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Springtown tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Springtown residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Springtown Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Springtown tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Springtown residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.