Tree Pruning Fort Worth
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Fort Worth Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Fort Worth is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Fort Worth’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Arlington, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
A Certified Arborist in Fort Worth is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family-owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Fort Worth, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Fort Worth Tree Pruning Service
When not maintained properly, trees can turn into hazards. Overgrown branches can block the view on your driveway, increasing the risk of accidents. Damaged limbs may fall unexpectedly, causing a lot of damage to your home or putting someone in a hospital bed with significant injuries.
Fortunately, all these safety risks can be eliminated through tree pruning. Through sawing off the branches causing safety concerns, our team of professional tree pruners has helped make numerous Fort Worth homes much safer.
We have been pruning trees in Fort Worth for years now. In addition to the experience we have gained over the years, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to equip them with the knowledge needed when pruning a tree. From the small trees to extremely tall and thick trees, we handle all types of tree pruning.
Preventative Tree Pruning
In addition to eliminating safety hazards, pruning a tree offers the following benefits:
- Improved tree health – In the past, we have saved a large number of trees by simply sawing off pest-infested and ailing branches. In addition to keeping the pests and diseases from spreading to other trees, pruning will give your tree a chance to recover.
- Stimulate growth – If your tree is growing too slowly, we can prune it in a way that encourages a faster growth rate.
- Suppress growth – If your tree’s growth rate is too high, our team can prune it in a way that slows it down.
- Better view – If your tree’s branches are keeping you from enjoying the view of a beautiful sunset or an impressive valley, our team will open it up through pruning.
- Improved air circulation and sun accessibility – If your tree’s crown is too thick, the inner branches won’t access enough sunlight and air. Pruning the tree will boost sunlight accessibility and better airflow.
Let Professionals Handle Tree Pruning
To enjoy the benefits mentioned above, you will need to let professional tree pruners work on your tree. Pruning a tree yourself might seem like a good way to save some cash. However, you might end up losing more money than you would have spent paying a professional team.
Most homeowners lack the tools needed to prune trees. Pruning a tree with the wrong tools puts you at the risk of damaging the tree irreparably. If your tree is damaged irreparably, you will have to spend a lot of money on its removal and replacement.
While renting tree pruning tools is possible, most homeowners do not have experience in how to use the tools or how to prune a tree correctly. This increases the risk of damaging your home, causing significant injuries to everyone nearby, or cutting the wrong branches. In the case of home damage, you will probably spend thousands on repairs. In the case of injuries, hospital bills may cost too much.
Hiring professionals to prune your tree allows you to relax, knowing that your tree will be pruned properly and you won’t be risking property damage or injuries. For example, when pruning a tree next to your house or utility lines, professionals will have the tools needed to lower the branches slowly, without touching your house or the utility lines.
When offering tree pruning services, professionals will inspect your tree to determine which limbs need removal and which ones should be allowed to remain on the tree. This reduces the chances of tree damage to zero.
Benefits of Pruning a Tree
Homeowners can handle simple tree pruning jobs – that is, those that do not pose any risks. When pruning a tree, keep the following tips in mind:
- Wait for the dormant season to prune your tree.
- Branches with a diameter of below 5 cm are safe to remove. Consult an arborist before removing branches with a diameter larger than 5 cm. Unless it is necessary, do not remove the larger branches.
- You can remove branches forming V-shaped angles with the trunk. Leave branches forming U-shaped angles on the tree.
- In addition to having a lower risk of scarring, younger branches are easier to manage. This makes them safe to remove.
- Avoid pruning the branches too close or too long. Avoid leaving a big stub or removing the branch’s collar.
Preventative Tree Pruning
The main goal behind conducting preventative tree pruning is to improve the safety of a tree. It involves sawing off branches that are threatening to fall and those that are blocking walkways and driveways. Preventative tree pruning is best done by professionals. This is because it may require special attention and tools.