#1 Tree Service Watauga & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Watauga Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Watauga is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Watauga crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Watauga, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Watauga specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
A Certified Arborist in Watauga is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Watauga, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Watauga Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Watauga Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Watauga providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Watauga.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Watauga tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
A Fort Worth suburb in Tarrant County, Watauga is a small city with a land area of only 4.2 square miles. Despite its size, the City Council makes the most out of the available space by incorporating trees. From private landscapes to public parks, Watauga has diverse trees that contribute to a greener community.
Watauga is in Hardiness Zone 8a. Summers are muggy while winters are windy. Throughout the year, the temperature ranges from 37 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 38 inches of rain, one inch of snow, and 233 sunny days a year. With these conditions, below are some of the best trees to grow in Watauga:
- Sassafras: While the average height ranges from 30 to 60 feet, many are compact enough to be suitable even for small spaces. It has a round canopy with short branches, which will add shade to any property. The vibrant green leaves turn scarlet-purple, yellow-red, or orange-pink in the fall.
- Crape Myrtle: A popular tree in southern landscapes, it has distinct peeling bark and beautiful summer blooms that will add a unique charm to any yard. The tree prefers a sunny location and is adaptable in different soil conditions except soggy. It is available in smaller cultivars that are perfect for limited spaces.
- Weeping Willow: This large and graceful tree will grow as tall and wide as 60 feet. It has weeping branches, which is where it got its name. The best location is somewhere it will receive full sun. As for the soil conditions, it isn’t very demanding as it can tolerate both acidic and alkaline.
- Honey Locust: A deciduous tree, this is highly recommended if you want shade on your property. It has compound and small leaves that aren’t messy. However, the tree grows large and dark brown seedpods, which can be a headache to clean in the fall. This tree will thrive in a sunny location with moist and well-draining soil.
If you are looking for parks and open spaces with trees in Watauga, below are some of the best places to visit:
- Virgil Anthony Park: With only 4.6 acres of land, this is a small park that is located in the south of the city. In 2000, the park was developed through a $100,000 fund from the Texas Parks & Wildlife.
- Capp Smith Park: One of the largest open spaces in the city, this community park has a land area of 37.7 acres. The main attractions include a playground and an amphitheater. It also has a 1.2-mile trail and a 5.4-acre spring-fed lake.
- Indian Springs Park: This 15.2-acre park is the home of the Watauga Community and Senior Center. It has football and soccer fields, as well as a skate park.
The City Council, through the Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments, has proactive tree care and maintenance programs. They have several programs that are open to volunteers, including tree planting.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Watauga Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Watauga residents are hiring tree service in Watauga professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Watauga Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Watauga are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Watauga Tree Services
1 Watauga Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Watauga Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Watauga remain healthy throughout the year. Watauga residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Watauga Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Watauga tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Watauga Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Watauga tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Watauga residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Watauga Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Watauga tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Watauga residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.