Tree Service Willow Park
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Tarrant County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Willow Park Tree Service Experts
Tree Service Willow Park is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Tarrant County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Tree Service Willow Park crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Greg O. – Fort Worth, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Lance was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Brandy W. – Willow Park, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Kaylee P. – Fort Worth, TX
Tree Service Willow Park specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Our 25% Off Special.
A Certified Arborist in Willow Park is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Willow Park, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Willow Park Tree Service
Tired of tree branches blocking your view while driving? Do you have a tree that needs to be removed to open up space for your construction project? Is that tree stump in the way of your new swimming pool? We can help you with all this!
Operating in Willow Park Texas, we are a team of professional tree service Willow Park providers. Our goal is to ensure that every commercial and residential property in our locality has safe, healthy, and aesthetically appealing trees. From trimming and pruning trees to removing risky trees and stumps, we offer all types of tree service in Willow Park.
As a company, we own an International Society of Arboriculture – ISA – certification. Every member of our Willow Park tree service team has undergone training to equip him/her with the necessary knowledge to handle all types of tree care issues. Armed with years of experience in the field, modern tree care equipment, and the ability to listen to your ideas and implement them, our team won’t leave your property until they confirm you are 100% satisfied.
Located in Parker County, Willow Park is a small city with a population of roughly 6,000. It has a land area of 6.3 square miles. Despite the limited space in the city, such is maximized to increase urban canopy.
Willow Park is in Hardiness Zone 8a. It has muggy summers, which have an average temperature of 96 degrees Fahrenheit. On the other hand, winters are windy, registering an average temperature of 36 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature rarely goes below 24 and above 102 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 36 inches of rain, zero snow, and 236 sunny days a year. With this environment, below are some of the most common trees that grow in Willow Park:
- Lacey Oak: A real Texas lady – this is how many gardeners are describing this tree. It is a deciduous tree that can grow up to 60 feet. The tree is also heat-tolerant, making it perfect for the weather in Willow Park. If you are growing this tree, pick a spot with full sun, although it can also tolerate afternoon shade.
- Shantung Maple: With a height and width of 25 feet, this small tree is ideal for limited spaces and even under power lines. It has bright yellow flowers and golden yellow leaves with a hint of red in the fall, making it an attractive addition to your landscape. It is also a long-living tree, with some living up to a hundred years.
- Texas Redbud: A large shrub or a small tree, it seldom grows more than 20 feet. It grows clusters of attractive flowers in the spring. The tree thrives whether in full sun or partial shade. As for the soil requirements, it is best to have a pH of more than 7.2.
- Arizona Cypress: This drought-tolerant cypress is an excellent option if you want a live Christmas tree in your landscape. Upon maturity, it reaches a height of 50 feet and a width of 30 feet. The best location is somewhere it receives up to six hours of direct sunlight daily.
Looking for parks with trees in Willow Park? Below are some of the top places that should be on your list:
- Cross Timbers Park: The newest park in the city, this green space boasts several facilities, including walking and biking trails, nature areas, basketball courts, and picnic areas. The construction of the park is estimated to have a value of $1.1 million.
- Love Street Park: While it is technically a part of Weatherford and not of Willow Park, its proximity to the city makes it worth a visit. It has playgrounds and splash pads, perfect for kids in the summer.
While Willow Park is small, it has a Public Works and Parks & Recreation Departments. These are two of the main agencies responsible for maintaining city trees, including those that you will find in parks, streets, and medians. They also work with private organizations to initiate programs increasing urban canopy, such as through volunteer tree planting.
Why You Should Hire A Tree Service in Willow Park Professional
Without the right equipment and enough tree care experience, attempting to handle tree work may be a bad idea. For example, if you decide to prune a tree, you may end up damaging the tree irreparably – this may force you to remove the tree. If you attempt to remove a tree alone, you will be placing your home at the risk of damage – this may force you to pay thousands in repair costs.
Some of the reasons Willow Park residents are hiring tree service in Willow Park professionals specializing in tree services include:
- Tools – Tree care professionals have the tools needed for different types of tree services. Besides, they know how to use the tools perfectly.
- Knowledge – When pruning your tree, a professional tree service team will know which branches to remove and which ones to leave on the tree. An arborist will know which solutions will help save your ailing or pest-infested tree.
- Experience – Companies offering tree care services have already worked on a large number of trees. Using their experience, they will know how to handle every job safely, eliminating the risk of injuries and property damage.
Professional Willow Park Tree Services
Our team of professional tree services in Willow Park are more than qualified to perform tree inspections, determine what is ailing your tree, and recommend a solution that gets the tree back to its healthy condition as soon as possible. In addition to dealing with health complications and pests, we are capable of offering the tree services below:
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree services
To achieve our goal of offering top-quality tree services, we have invested in modern tree care equipment. From getting rid of safety hazards and restoring the shape of trees to saving trees from health complications and pests, our team is capable of offering all sorts of tree services.
Willow Park Tree Services
1 Willow Park Tree Removal
Adding an aesthetic appeal to residential properties and improving the value of commercial properties, trees are an important addition to all types of properties. For this reason, we try to avoid removing trees as much as possible.
Before deciding to remove your tree, we will inspect it to determine if there is a solution that can be applied to save the tree. That said, for some trees, removal is the only solution – for example, trees with advanced illnesses and those posing the risk of falling on your home or power lines.
In the past, our team has handled both large and small tree removals. The experience we have acquired over the years combined with the fact that we have modern tree removal equipment allows us to reduce the risk of property damage to zero.
2 Willow Park Arborist
Offering a wide range of tree care services, our team of ISA-certified arborists puts their focus on ensuring that trees in Willow Park remain healthy throughout the year. Willow Park residents enjoy the following arborist tree services:
- Tree Planting – Taking the weather and type of soil into consideration, our team of arborists will recommend the best tree varieties to grow on your property. We will also show you the procedure to follow when planting the trees.
- Tree Pruning – Our arborists will focus on ensuring that only the right branches are removed during the pruning process. They ensure that pruning delivers maximum health, safety, and appearance results.
- Health Care – If your tree is suffering from an illness, a pest infestation, or malnutrition, our team can help you save it. We will recommend the prescriptions you can use to treat tree diseases, the best pesticides, and the supplements you can use to restore the tree’s nutrition health.
In addition to the services listed above, our arborists help with tree hazard assessment, creating protection plans for trees on construction sites, and stump grinding. Equipped with modern tree service knowledge and years of experience working on a wide range of trees, our ISA-certified arborists can handle all types of tree care services.
3 Willow Park Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning can help you fix a large number of tree problems. The major ones, however, include:
- Eliminating safety risks by removing branches that are threatening to fall on your property.
- Improving your tree’s health by sawing off ailing or pest-infested limbs.
- Stimulating or suppressing the tree’s growth, depending on your preference.
Once our team arrives at your home, we will inspect your trees and determine the most effective way of pruning them. Our Willow Park tree services team will use modern tree pruning tools to saw off the right branches, allowing the healthy and non-risky branches to remain.
4Willow Park Tree Trimming
If your trees are looking unappealing, proper trimming is all you need to improve their appearance. Our Willow Park tree trimming team will work with you to figure out what your end goal is and then work with ideas that will help bring your goal to life. In addition to making your tree more beautiful, tree trimming can help boost air circulation, increase sun exposure, and open up your property, offering a better view.
Over the years, we have been helping Willow Park residents with crown reduction trimming, hazard trimming, fine trimming, and standard trimming. We can handle all types of trimming, irrespective of how complicated they might seem.
5 Willow Park Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for lightning strikes and storms to turn previously healthy trees into unsafe hazards that might fall unexpectedly, causing significant property damage or heavy injuries. The best thing to do with such trees is to remove them before they force you to spend a lot of money on damages or hospital bills.
Our emergency Willow Park tree removal services team offers tree services around the clock to keep Willow Park residents safe. If you need to remove a dangerous tree immediately, do not hesitate to give us a call. We will arrive at the tree’s location in record time, ready to restore safety for you and your neighbors.